GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 20 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll get to do...
- Review and/or prepare SEC filings such as 10-Ks, 10-Qs, Proxy Statements, 8-Ks, and Section 16 reporting forms.
- Assist with financing transactions, including credit agreement re-financings and debt offerings.
- Assist with annual shareholder meetings.
- Assist with managing international equity program and tracking international equity rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience should include...
- D. with excellent academic record required; top-tier law school, law review, and/or moot court team experience strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of SEC filings experience and a highly developed business acumen required; additional M&A, corporate compliance, and/or IP law experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferred.
- Valid & current license to practice law in Arizona, California, or New York preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an attention to detail, required; must be adept at explaining complex legal principles and concepts.
- Ability to see the big picture and effectively prioritize projects based on level of risk required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, required.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations tactfully yet firmly, to be assertive without being adversarial, and to take unpopular positions when necessary while maintaining trust and credibility.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.