- Partner with Legal to develop contract proposals to support organizational goals
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
- Negotiate on approved contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the agreed-upon SLA Manage the Contract Management System hygiene and ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Work closely with Legal, Security, Sourcing and Procurement teams to push contracts through completion and optimize the source-2-contract process
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on contracts projects
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulation
- Prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Strong communicator
- Has negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, accounting principles, and finance
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and strong organizational and time management abilities
- Previous experience as a project manager, or coordinating large projects is a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.