What you'll do at TrendKite:
- Partner with our new business and account management teams to quickly close deals and renewals while ensuring that our agreements comply with our corporate policies and compliance obligations
- Manage the end-to-end review and approval process for customer and vendor contracts and related documents
- Own the records and data management for all commercial contracts and related documents
- Keep track of our ongoing contract obligations
- Identify, analyze and report on key contract and risk metrics
- Work alongside our internal teams to resolve contract issues and disputes
- Deliver ongoing contracting process and risk management improvements
What you must bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial sales agreements and related documents (e.g., NDAs, SOWs, and contract amendments)
- Ability to work in the fast-paced environment of a high-growth startup is essential!
- A collaborative, customer-oriented negotiating style
- Strong grasp of commercial contracting principles and the ability to quickly identify and communicate legal and business risks to key stakeholders
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills and a team-first attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with an exemplary attention to detail
- A flexible schedule around month-end - availability to help close deals at the end of the month is a must!
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with cross-functional business teams, including finance, product and sales
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency (we will not sponsor at this time)
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with SaaS agreements
- Experience with CRM and CM tools like Salesforce, SpringCM and DocuSign
Please note this is a non-practicing position. Why TrendKite? TrendKite has the some of the brightest, most passionate and driven folks in the industry. If working with smart, fun, talented people who genuinely like another appeals to you, then you might want to join our team. We pride ourselves in living our values, not just talking about them. They are core to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a special, incredibly successful business without losing sight of what got us here, our people. Sure, we have a fun, friendly environment with awesome office space and perks out the wazoo, but that’s not why people come to TrendKite and certainly not why they stay. We are here to do our life’s best work and to connect with one another on a deeper level as we go on an incredible, career-defining journey, together as One Team. To work at TrendKite, these should resonate with you. It’s a big part of the reason why we are here! Our Values: Operational Excellence is what makes TrendKite one of the most disruptive, fast-growing, and high-profile companies in the Austin area and the marketing technology ecosystem. From our data-driven decision making to our cutting-edge processes to our customer-obsessed service, we have a very high bar in everything we do. We are One Team! TrendKiters make up a greater team working together to accomplish our mission while supporting one another. Time is precious at TrendKite - we have a sense of urgency like no other - we call it Cycle Time. We work with a maximum speed and intensity to capitalize on the opportunity in front of us. That lets us innovate at warp speed, leaving the competition in the dust. We are intellectually honest - we solve problems using data and facts rather than personal beliefs or agendas. Forget the politics. We do what’s right for the business. We have a Learning Culture where we focus on professional growth through training and mentorship. While we are growing our employees we’re also impacting our customers by empowering our folks with best-in-class skills across the company. TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.