Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of at least five years of negotiating, administering, or managing contracts, preferably SaaS agreements, insertion orders, privacy and data licensing agreements or other commercial contracts in a technology company setting (e.g., as a senior paralegal, contracts manager, or junior attorney).
- You have a bachelor’s degree. Paralegal Certificate and/or Juris Doctor preferred.
- You have strong drafting, analytical, and communication skills, including utilizing multiple communication platforms concurrently.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office with demonstrated experience in contract management software such as Novatus and document management software such as Google Drive and One Drive.
- You have demonstrated ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external partners, and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- You are ethical, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to adjust quickly to changing work priorities.
What You'll Do:
- Manage contract workflow, from intake to obtaining signatures, and provide contract lifecycle support to business units. Serve as point of contact for cross functional partners for contractual matters, including responding to process and status questions.
- Draft, revise, redline, and negotiate contracts, serving as the only legal review with respect to certain agreements.
- Collaborate with business unit and Legal team members to interpret contracts and drive resolution of disputes related to contractual provisions.
- Ensure contracts are approved, amended and/or terminated in accordance with relevant Company policies.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, and draft required notices as appropriate.
- Identify ways to improve the CMS, including development and implementation of template and clause libraries.
- Support the Legal Department’s attorneys with special contract-related projects.
- Assist with the management of Legal Operations contracts.
- Support the integration of acquired assets into the Company.
- Support audit requests from Finance.
- Develop and/or revise policies related to contract workflow in coordination with Legal team members and other partners.
- Assist in maintenance of Legal Department resources (e.g., the wiki page, forms directory, and training schedule).
- Assist in improvement of knowledge and document management infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, providing general administrative support to members of the Legal Department, as needed.
Who We Are:
- We value dynamic perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace.
- We have a fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make an impact.
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from.
- We offer a great open vacation policy.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.