Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 400 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
As a contracts manager, you will bring experience working with client-facing contracts and contract negotiations to our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working largely independently on a number of high-visibility client facing initiatives, working with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate our contracts management and closure process.
What You Will Be Doing At RapidDeploy
- Develops, coordinates, negotiates, and administers contracts for RapidDeploy products and/or services.
- Responsible for the organization and management of contract activities while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Identifies potential issues, amending, or modifying contracts while ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Manages and maintains all client facing, including partner contracts.
- Collaborates within the team, including Bids and Proposals and Sales.
What You Will Need to Be Successful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, relentless focus on customer satisfaction
- Solid understanding of technology and Software-as-a-Service (cloud-based software)
- Local to Austin, TX (or willingness to relocate) and work authorization for the US with limited travel
- Strong organizational, grammar and editing skills with an attention to detail and emphasis on quality
- Sense of responsibility, accountability and ownership in your own work
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, while working in fast-paced environment
- Experience with federal, state, and local contracting, preferably public safety
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with cloud-based CRM solutions and digital sales & marketing tools (especially HubSpot) is a plus, experience with Microsoft products also beneficial
- Contracts Management System Experience is a plus
- Passion and familiarity for emergency services and experience as a first responder
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description