Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
360training.com is seeking a full-time Contracts Paralegal to join our team to oversee and manage the contract process across the company. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role will be responsible to oversee contract-related matters, including drafting agreements, managing the process internally, and working with outside counsel and stakeholders. The person in this role will help create the process and systems to ensure timely and accurate review of contracts and negotiations in support of the business.
Essential functions and responsibilities, include:
Establish and manage the contract process for all departments across the company, including Sales, Information Technology, Operations, Marketing and Finance
- Draft, review and amend contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Work with executives and members of the Sales and Marketing team to negotiate and develop contracts
- Direct review and approval process of all contracts, including creating new contracts and updating existing contracts
- Manage process for outside legal counsel and third parties on contracts and other legal issues
- Coordinate with departments to ensure that contract terms are reflected in company practices, processes and systems (i.e., Salesforce and other applications)
- Manage special projects or contract efforts to support business initiatives
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Successful completion of accredited paralegal program
- 5+ years work experience as a paralegal or legal assistant
- Experience performing contract administration
- Ability to conduct review of complex agreements
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong process management and project management capabilities
- Experience managing third-party relationships