Document Review Manager at DISCO
DISCO Review Managers (“RMs”) work side-by-side with clients and our team of attorneys to leverage DISCO AI for the purpose of document review. You will provide insights and perspective to improve client outcomes and increase the speed and quality of their eDiscovery experience. Successful individuals in this role will create the optimal alignment of features and workflows within the context of case-specific constraints, including leveraging well-established best practices, to drive exceptional outcomes.What You'll Do
- Be the point of contact for clients during DISCO Managed Review projects
- Help clients understand and leverage the AI technology in the DISCO ediscovery platform
- Deliver exceptional review results for clients through the use of DISCO’s cutting edge AI technology
- Implement custom workflows in conjunction with our AI lab to reduce client costs and enhance speed-to-evidence for clients
- Drive efficiency in the managed review offering through optimizing utilization of people, process, and technology
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams by providing feedback and feature requests
- Create and refine DISCO standard documentation, including review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows
- Manage teams of reviewers and provide them with necessary feedback and guidance to deliver industry leading speed and accuracy
- Guide our team leads and train them to foster a collaborative team environment and identify and solve potential problems that could cause issues for our clients or our reviewers
- Drive curiosity to understand our clients pain points and provide solutions through the use of people, process and technology
- Work closely with our clients to understand how we're applying cutting edge tech to document review
- 2+ years of document review management experience at a law firm, corporate legal department, vendor, or consulting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client facing experience including experience handling client escalations
- Ability to manage multiple fast-moving projects at a given time
- Adapt your work schedule to support global client engagements in various time zones
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical approach to provide solutions to clients
- Juris Doctorate degree required
- Active licensed lawyer in at least one US jurisdiction
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.