EIN - Document Specialist at LegalZoom
EIN-Document Specialist (Temp to Hire)
Every legal document tells a story, and every document we process here at LegalZoom touches a customer’s life in a very real way, whether it’s a document to help them start a business, protect an idea, or protect their family. That’s why our Document Processors are so critical. We don’t just rely on technology, but our specialists carefully review each document to ensure customer information is complete so that our customers are truly delighted by the final document they receive.
Our EIN Document Specialist are extremely detail-oriented, have exceptional proofreading skills, can meet tight deadlines, and work with different legal products each day. It’s all part of helping our customers achieve their dreams.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for accurate and timely production of legal documents for the customer and/or government agencies.
- Meet or exceed established production quotas and quality control metrics.
- Adhere to established company and department policies and procedures, resolving order processing problems, and recording time measurements related to production activities.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Take direction from Leads, Supervisors, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet and related software applications.
- Motivated self-starter & team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have flexible schedule
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Copy editing, proofreading, data entry or academic grading experience, preferred
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.