Legal Operations Manager / Sr. Paralegal at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we're working from home due to Covid-19. Normally, you'll be working in the heart of downtown Austin. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Legal department provides legal and business advice that facilitates the achievement of LogicMonitor's strategy, vision and values by proactively providing value as a member of the client team.
We are growing our Legal team, and this is the perfect opportunity to join early on and shape the formation of the department as the Legal Operations Manager / Sr. Paralegal. In this hybrid role, you will impact the team by identifying, implementing, and maintaining the team's electronic systems and processes, enhancing Legal's ability to scale seamlessly and efficiently with LogicMonitor's growth. You will also enable the team lawyers to focus on higher level/risk legal challenges by taking on additional legal projects.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Think strategically to formulate creative and practical legal business solutions
- Identify and implement legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, as well as manage design, rollout, and training for new systems including contract management and contract automation system, and law department management system
- Manage corporate entity state and country filings and coordinate with finance
- Manage contract templates and ensures current forms are being used by sales teams
- Manage contract life cycle and contract management system
- First line of edits for standard agreements (TOS’s, SaaS, NDA’s, consulting, etc.)
- Manage legal compliance training program, develop training calendar, ensure training participation
- Define and drive strategic and operational legal team initiatives with on-time and on-budget results
- Perform legal research as required
- Assist with administrative or clerical work
What You'll Need:
- B.A or B.S. required
- 7+ years of paralegal experience with accredited paralegal certification
- 3+ years of experience with legal project operations and management in-house
- Demonstrated ability to independently move projects forward by gaining support needed from others while working in a cross-functional role
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups (e.g., Finance, Operations, Sales, IT) to set objectives and produce meaningful results
- Strong experience in developing, implementing, and using legal department technology solutions (e.g., matter management, IPfolio IP management, Docusign e-signature, law department management system, contract lifecycle management system)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple deadlines
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.