Liens Specialist at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Liens Specialist that will be responsible for maintaining an organized database of project information to support the delivery of lien notices and filing of liens on outstanding receivables for construction work performed across the United States. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is highly organized and proactive with a can-do attitude, strong communication skills, and the ability to work with minimal oversight.
Why Join us? Our Legal - Liens team at Workrise is responsible for ensuring our mechanic’s lien and bond rights are fully perfected to protect our revenue across the organization. We work closely with the Credit & Collections, Client Operations, Invoicing, and Sales teams to understand the nature of our customers’ work while utilizing a robust system of lien and bond notices to safeguard our receivables.What you’ll be doing:
- Collecting, reviewing, and organizing project information into a continuously maintained database
- Interfacing with customers to collect missing project information or documentation
- Maintaining a calendar to track notice and filing deadlines
- Regularly reviewing open receivables to identify projects that require lien notices or filings
- Printing, compiling, and sending certified mail letters
- Electronic filing, data entry, and other administrative tasks as needed
- 2+ years of administrative professional experience (legal department or law firm preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Must achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Supportive team player, who can also work independently
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective customer service skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Proficient computer and general office skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.