Paralegal at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Legal Department provides legal and business advice that facilitates the achievement of LogicMonitor's strategy, vision and values by proactively providing value as a member of the client team.
As a Paralegal, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with multiple teams on the intake and response to their legal requests. You will also act as principal point of contact between sales, customers, and legal for providing guidance related to the company’s commercial and legal contracting requirements and processes.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Responsible for the initial intake and response to legal requests from sales and other teams such as finance, accounting, and information security.
- Act as principal point of contact between sales, customers, and legal for providing guidance related to the company’s commercial and legal contracting requirements and processes, including communicating standard responses and gathering further information as required.
- Assist with initial review and preparation of proposed red-line revisions of standard software license agreements, confidentiality agreements, reseller agreements and other commercial documents under the supervision of an attorney.
- Advise sales teams and other internal stakeholders on legal processes and provide ongoing guidance and coordination throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests.
- Finalize, update, format, and maintain contracts, policies, forms, presentation slides, and shared documents.
- Facilitate the contract documentation, approval, and signature processes.
- Maintain and manage contract repository, data room, and legal filing system. .
- Assist in global entity management, as well as compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Assist in the evaluation, implementation and administration of legal technologies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience in contract management/administration, paralegal services, or other comparable experience in a law firm or in-house legal department.
- Previous in-house legal experience is a plus.
- Paralegal certification and/or notary is also a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat, e-signature (including DocuSign and AdobeSign), Slack, and Salesforce (preferred), with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company is essential.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.