Review Manager at DISCO
DISCO Review Managers (“RMs”) work side-by-side with clients and our team of attorneys to leverage DISCO AI for the purpose of document review.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of document review management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or consulting firm.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communications.
- You can effectively manage multiple fast-moving projects at a given time.
- You can adapt your work schedule to support global client engagements in various time zones.
- You have demonstrated exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical approach when providing solutions to clients.
- You have a J.D. as well as a bachelor’s degree.
- You are an actively licensed lawyer in at least one US jurisdiction.
What You'll Do
- You will be the point of contact for clients during DISCO Managed Review projects.
- You will help clients understand our standard AI workflows in the DISCO ediscovery platform based on inputs from our clients.
- You will work closely with our product and engineering teams by providing feedback and feature requests.
- You will help create and refine DISCO standard documentation, including review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows.
- You will manage teams of reviewers and provide them the necessary feedback and guidance to deliver industry leading speed and accuracy
- You will guide our team leads and train them in fostering a team environment and identifying potential problems before they cause issues for our clients or our reviewers
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $60 million, for a total of $195 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.