Sr. Contracts Manager at ESO (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022
How You’ll Support Our Mission
ESO is quickly growing and currently seeking a Sr. Contract Manager who is eager to accelerate their career and skills set as ESO and the legal team expands.
A successful candidate will draft, red line, and negotiate complex software subscription and license agreements directly with customers, partners, and vendors while collaborating effectively with sales, finance, and other teams.
A successful candidate will serve as team lead, mentor, and escalation point for other team members.
A successful candidate will have access to and training for industry setting negotiation techniques, cutting edge contract management software, will serve as a team lead for other team members, and provide input to improve templates, processes, and negotiation play books for a tight-knit high performing team.
Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel you will be part of our Legal team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Draft, review, and negotiate a broad range of customer agreements, including SAAS subscription, software license, support services, and business associate’s agreements.
· Serve as a team lead and escalation point for other team members.
· Partner with sales, finance, product, and other internal stakeholders to negotiate and close commercial contracts while ensuring the terms comply with corporate directives, policies and procedures.
· Understand the Company and products in order to identify risks, develop innovative solutions, mitigation and negotiation strategies.
· Build out language libraries and special contract terms.
· Provide input with process and contract management systems improvements.
Who You Are - the essentials (Some of the things required to be successful in the role):
· 7+ years negotiating software or SaaS agreements, preferably in Healthcare.
· Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree.
· Excellent negotiator with the ability to see issues from multiple perspectives.
· Clear communication skills with the ability to effectively lead phone conversations.
· Passionate about learning.
· Highly motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team.
· High level of integrity with attention to detail.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited US law school
· Salesforce experience
· DocuSign experience
· Healthcare Industry experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.