Trademark- ALTM- Contract to Hire
It’s not often you find a company that allows you to feel good about the work you do. With LegalZoom, you can. LegalZoom was founded on the simple idea of helping others—by providing the tools to navigate a complex legal system and handle common legal matters.
We’re seeking bright, talented, creative people with passion to join our growing team—the kind of people who see opportunity in the face of challenge and who enjoy a fast-paced, team-centered work environment. Since our founding in 2001, we continue to maintain a casual, diverse, friendly and supportive work culture that genuinely appreciates good ideas, values every team member and provides opportunities for advancement.
We offer competitive salary packages and believe in rewarding those who go the extra mile. In addition to all the basic benefits (medical, company-matching 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, and more), we offer perks way outside the norm that make up our fun and inclusive Zoomer culture (paid birthday holiday, employee referral program, Metro passes, casual dress code, employee appreciation events, and much more).
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Prepare trademark documents ordered by LegalZoom.com customers.
- Maintain quality service by maintaining and following procedure manuals, resolving processing problems, and recording time measurements.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Take direction from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
- The ability to conduct research using language and grammar skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems:
- Windows XP
- MS Internet Explorer
- Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo
- Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe & Outlook
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision.
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 1-2 years customer support experience in a legal or service environment.
- Prior legal training or legal coursework a plus.
- Previous work in a legal environment as a paralegal, law school, etc.
- Experience processing complex documents.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.