Manager, Enterprise Implementation
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2017, is looking for a Manager, Enterprise Implementation for our Austin Four Points Office. In this exciting role you will supervise and lead a team of awesome Implementation Consultants who advise the most exciting and fastest growing merchants in eCommerce. You will develop and coach the team to provide industry leading advocacy, drive client on-boarding and adoption, and help our clients Sell More!
What You Will Do
- Manage the daily operations of the implementation consultant team, with particular focus on developing team members and strategies that continually drive incremental improvement, operational excellence, and continually result in increasing the value delivered to clients.
- Collaborate closely with Premium Services leadership team in continuous process improvement as required.
- Work with sales and channel management at point of close or immediately after to provide seamless transition of clients from sales to implementation.
- Develop materials to assist clients, partners, and internal stakeholders in seamless launch processes.
- Execute launch project management procedures with enterprise accounts, including but not limited to project plans, project schedules and project status updates.
- Ensure enterprise client concerns are addressed promptly, leveraging resources from within the organization as appropriate.
- Solve client problems by facilitating communication with Support, Migrations, and Partners.
- Advocate for enterprise clients with internal teams, external stakeholders and executive team to facilitate client success.
- Launch all Enterprise Clients in a timely manner (
- Participate in a team that recruits, hires, develops and retains best in class talent.
- Manage team performance and execution to achieve required service levels, client retention, client satisfaction, and profitability.
- Work closely with training and human resources teams to provide appropriate career growth opportunities for team members.
- Develop systems and controls to scale and grow a team while achieving repeatable quality client outcomes.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a technical discipline (e.g., engineering) or equivalent required.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Management of Implementation teams in an Enterprise SaaS organization.
- 3+ years experience successfully leading and executing SaaS implementation projects from pre-sales to customer success including solution scoping and gap analysis, enterprise cloud systems integration, data migration, customer launch, and technical operations and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma preferred.
- Ability to evaluate, measure, mentor, transform and inspire a diverse existing team.
- Intermediate level HTML & CSS.
- Diligent time management and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in client service or direct client consulting experience within a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce 3rd party applications and integrations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel), Google, Salesforce.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, academic, agile, and positive
- Be outspoken and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency.
- Work well with technical team members ranging from support to development to identify solutions to client issues that are less common.
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills.
- Strong working knowledge/background of eCommerce and marketing.
- Be consultative by nature and have an engineering mindset.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Own the client experience and outcomes, and inspire and hold team members accountable to the same.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly business success outcomes.
- Build intra-company relationships to address challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
- Be well spoken and provide concise and appropriate feedback to leadership team that results in greater efficiency and understanding.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive ecommerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events