What we do:
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Overview of role:
As an Account Architect, you will work directly with Cision customers to ensure they receive value from their Cision solution. This is accomplished by partnering with the customer to enhance the relevance of their setup, assist with building dashboards, troubleshooting technical issues, and consulting on best practices.
- Assist customers via phone, chat, and ticket process to resolve requests
- Handle complex requests and escalations while meeting customer timelines
- Configure customer accounts in searches and dashboards that drive valuable insight
- Enable customer requested features in applicable platforms
- Create and optimize customer requests and dashboard builds by using Boolean logic
- Partner with the Account Management and Onboarding teams to complete customer provisioning and platform support
- Provide customer training and demos on using Boolean logic and establishing best practices for overall customer success
- Create and edit process documentation to assist customers on set up and how-to questions
- Train team members on Boolean search builds
- Collaborate cross functionality to improve internal customer support processes
- Assist Account Managers with technical call requests
- Monitor customer engagement and provide feedback to Account Management team
- Communicate and partner daily with global peers and leadership
- Maintain expert level product knowledge and continual learning
- Experience in a customer facing role enabling and troubleshooting requests
- Organized and able to prioritize important customer requests easily
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently
- Working with regional partners, customers, and peers
- 4 year degree from an accredited university
- Background in Marketing
- Experience with Boolean or other coding languages
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4