Account Based Marketing Manager - Mid-Market at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Account Based Marketing Manager - Mid-Market
Full-Time in Austin, TX or New Orleans, LA
Levelset is looking for an experienced marketing manager to take the reins of developing and executing a demand gen strategy for our mid-market customer segment. We are serious about delivering a world-class go-to-market motion to complement Levelset’s best in class construction payment solutions, and this role will be a critical driver of our success.
We need a strategic-minded, savvy marketer who knows demand gen cold, and has a history of producing results, to take us from good to great. You will advance the foundation of our MM motion and guide the scaling of a mid-market pod. This marketer is a highly proficient and passionate team player who is ready to dive in as an individual contributor, while also scaling a team and maturing our account-based strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a highly proficient marketer, is a great communicator, is willing to be vulnerable, and is excited about tackling challenging tasks. They will bring fresh ideas, a willingness to roll up their sleeves, an immersive mindset, and a zeal for personal improvement, which collectively will be a rising tide for our entire team.
- Drive the partnership between Mid-Market Sales, Content, and Growth, establishing a strong feedback loop and collaborative environment to empower customer acquisition
- Become the subject matter expert for the Mid-Market segment, deeply understand behaviors, motivations, pains, alternatives, personas, buying processes, etc.
- Develop, and influence the creation of, supporting campaign content including webinars, blogs, guides, videos, and case studies; partner with the brand and content teams to drive thought leadership and brand awareness
- Assist in the coordination of in-person events, customer anchored socials, and shows
- Own the MM lifecycle strategy and execute nurture programs aligned with sales stages
- Work with Marketing & Revenue operations to build, enrich, and maintain our target account database
- Develop and manage an account based marketing plan which will scale with our team and drive repeatable success
- In partnership with Ops and Sales counterparts develop dashboards, reporting metrics, and analysis to inform investment needs and to improve pipeline performance
- Develop budget and plan for scaling the Mid-Market Growth pod to adequately support sales investment and hit revenue goals
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in tech or saas, focused on ABM specialization and demand gen
- Must be an open and excellent communicator
- 2+ years of experience working with a modern marketing technology stack, including marketing automation platforms (HubSpot or comparable), Salesforce, Unbounce, analytics tools, etc.
- Experience working closely with an SDR and AE team to drive quality pipeline in a consultative sales
- Proven experience executing successful demand generation programs (e.g., outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Self starter able to work in fast paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
- You’re a great teammate!
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated problem-solving ability
- BA/BS, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing, Communications, or related
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.