What’s the opportunity?
- Educate schools and borrowers on Skills Fund’s loan products, processes, and opportunities for support.
- Onboard new partner schools and new staff members of existing schools on areas related to Skills Fund’s financing model, marketing and admissions support, and other partnership-launch related topics.
- Follow-up on conversations via email and CRM documentation; support Partner Success Director in additional follow-up activities.
- Support Partner Success Director in preparation and follow-up activities related to high-value accounts, internal initiatives, and strategy implementation.
- Administer CRM database by ensuring information is accurate and up to date; develop and maintain school-outreach reporting features.
- Support Partner Success Director on projects aimed at enhancing the school and borrower experience by collecting and documenting information.
- Travel as needed to campuses to lead workshops, meetings, and participate in relevant events.
What does it take to succeed?
Attitude: Positive, tenacious, curious, fun. No task is below you. If you’re seeking to stay in one lane and build a widget, this position isn’t for you. We all act with ownership over the company’s success and love having responsibility over many areas.
Qualities: Purpose-driven. Relentless in achieving important results. Have uncommonly high standards. Eager to take ownership. Exquisite ability to shift and focus and juggle many responsibilities at once. Welcome ambiguity and have a bias to action, even in its midst.
Focus: Must love details and combing through large data sets to a fault. You dream of building reporting and analytics with complete accuracy and repeatability.
Fun: Must know it, have it, and be able to inspire. You find joy in hard work.
Impact: You’re hungry to be a part of something bigger than yourself. You don’t work just to make money. You work to create significant impact and have extreme dedication to professional and personal growth. You’re looking for an opportunity to build a great career and take on responsibility way above what you would receive in other organizations.
What do you need to apply?
- 1-3 years of experience in consultative selling, account management, or similar position.
- Ability to present to a wide variety of people via different methods, such as phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Ability to clearly articulate a problem and develop a solution-implementation timeline.
- Ability to recognize and record patterns across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication. The message stays the same, continuity on every slide, and no typos.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and commitment to follow-up.
- A demonstrated understanding of loans, credit, and banking concepts is a plus.