Affiliate Marketing Specialist
As a critical member of the FloSports’ Digital Marketing team, the Affiliate Marketing Specialist will contribute directly to the department’s customer acquisition goals by scaling our affiliate and influencer programs across the entire FloSports network.
The position requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to analyze and optimize performance. The ideal candidate is an outgoing, upbeat self-starter who takes ownership of their work and is dedicated to building strong working relationships with partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an overall strategy to scale and grow our affiliate and influencer marketing programs
- Foster strong relationships with existing affiliate partners and maintain consistent communication with them, providing them with creative packages, links, and reporting
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to recruit and onboard high-quality new partners and influencers to our programs
- Measure affiliate and influencer KPIs to optimize performance
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze partner performance, and provide partners with recommendations to increase revenue
- Manage our affiliate marketing platform (Tune) and budget
- Collaborate with the Design and Digital teams to develop creative packages and text copy to be used by affiliates and influencers
- 2+ years of experience in affiliate marketing, sales, or advertising
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Experience analyzing large data sets with the ability to turn insights into actionable recommendations
- Organized and detail-oriented worker comfortable in a dynamic team environment
- Strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices in affiliate and digital marketing and measurement
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, sales, or related field
- Experience in sports media or subscription media services
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment