Affiliate & Partner Marketing Manager at Sips by (Austin, TX or Remote)
At Sips by, we make discovering tea fun, personalized, and affordable, delighting hundreds of thousands of tea drinkers every day through engaging content, a personalized tea subscription service, and a multi-brand ecommerce marketplace with a personalized shopping experience. We are a female-founded and -led startup experiencing rapid growth - in fact, we were recently named #79 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US.
About the Role
As the Affiliate & Partner Marketing Manager at Sips by, you’ll define and execute an affiliate and partnerships strategy to drive awareness and conversion. You’ll manage outreach, build relationships, and execute on programs with marketing partners relevant to Sips by’s audience. You’ll also scale our affiliate program, focusing on programs that drive incrementality. You’ll partner closely with the creative and content teams to bring programs to life, then track, measure, and report on results while driving ongoing optimization.
Here’s a bit more about what you’ll do:
- Develop and execute Sips by’s affiliate and partner marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities to scale Sips by’s existing affiliate program, and keep scalability top-of-mind as you build a structured partner marketing program
- Proactively engage and build relationships with potential marketing partners
- Conceptualize, build, manage, analyze, and report on campaigns; identify channel KPIs and benchmarks and implement weekly/monthly reporting
- Partner with marketing leadership to develop actionable seasonal creative briefs
The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, results-driven, and obsessed with delivering great customer experiences. You thrive in entrepreneurial environments, are deeply organized and detail-oriented, and enjoy learning new things. Personal accountability, a positive attitude, and ability to collaborate effectively with a remote team are at your core.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing, with at least 3 years of experience running affiliate and partner marketing programs
- Consistent track record of delivering measurable results via affiliate and partner marketing
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of levels and job functions
- Strong project management skills
- Experience providing actionable inputs to creative briefs and constructive feedback on creative assets, always keeping the customer experience top-of-mind
- Strategic, analytical problem-solving skills with proven ability to structure a data-driven approach to complex business problems
- Understanding of different attribution models and the benefits/drawbacks of each
Even better if you have:
- In-house experience in the direct-to-consumer/ecommerce space
- Experience working with a subscription-based business
- Experience with Asana