LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Channel Marketing Manager will join a high performing team with a focus of growing the LogicMonitor business through the partners in our global channel ecosystem. This position will work closely with Sales and Marketing to build, execute and measure marketing programs with LogicMonitor’s channel partners that increase awareness, market share and sales growth.
This is a critical role for the company, and you’ll quickly find yourself immersed in the most exciting projects. You’ll get exposure to key leaders at LogicMonitor as well as the leadership of our partner companies. If you’re a creative self-starter with channel marketing chops looking to contribute, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Design, develop and execute integrated campaigns with our channel partners - expectation is 2 campaigns per quarter per strategic partner and to work with 20-25 partners by end of 2021 / Metric is PQL generated
- Define, design and build channel marketing portal and maintain for partners to access and utilize LM marketing collateral
- Document and execute channel marketing plan both by partner, region and overall channel
- Manage and execute LM participation in partner led events
- Work with corporate and field marketing to ensure requirements of channel marketing are understood and delivered
- Work with strategic alliance team to own and rollout marketing elements of GTM including collateral, branding, messaging and communication
- Work with channels team on call blitz days around the integrated campaigns to drive NBM & PQLs
- Be the focal contact for our channel partners marketing teams / present the LM channel marketing strategy & identify opportunities and ensure LM is integrated into the marketing strategy for these partners. This will drive the partner marketing plan.
- Work with sales, BDR and marketing to ensure we leverage channel marketing opportunities and support growth in pipeline
- Reporting of metrics, ROI and spend for all channel marketing activities
- Own the channel marketing scorecard
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to develop and manage channel sales collateral, including datasheets, presentations, webinars and videos. This includes creation of new collateral, as well as “channelizing” existing material
- Work with Marketing Operations to provide timely and relevant channel-enablement communications, promotions and education via Partner Newsletter
- Manage budget and provide accurate forecasting of Marketing Development Funds across range of partner accounts
- Report impact of channel marketing activities, including determined KPIs and ROI
- Identify areas for partner marketing process improvement and partner relationship management (PRM) improvement
- Ensure that GTM programs have clear and measurable success metrics, partnering with Marketing Operations teams to ensure the measurement plan and infrastructure is in place, and championing a “test and learn” optimization approach
- Track channel marketing performance to understand ROI and partner engagement against goals
- Manage Partners’ presence and sponsorship activity at LogicMonitor’s annual user conference
- Proactively work as a channel advocate across the marketing team, assuring the channel is included in content, communications, and demand-gen activity
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years Channel Marketing experience
- Experience uncovering customer's needs and driving engagement with partners
- Ability to translate complex technology in to customer value
- Experience designing and delivering all external facing communication and marketing collateral
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and ability to work cross-functionally