Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that empowers doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time and money while providing quality care. We are making a telemedicine experience that is truly effortless and accessible.
Medici is secure and compliant technology that allows doctors to deliver care via chat, audio, and video, accept payment, e-prescribe, and much more. We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Medici is an equal opportunity employer.
About This Role
As the ASO Manager you will build and lead strategy responsible for driving doctor and patient app awareness and download.
This is a mid-level role that is critical to our company's success.
The ASO Manager will report to the Director of Marketing, and take a lead internally on new and exciting ASO projects. You will drive a culture of constant experimentation and data driven learning on your team and throughout the company. You will help drive strategy, roadmap and execution of marketing initiatives focused on exposing the Medici brand, mission and product offerings to both doctors and patients, enabling both to unlock remarkable experiences and better healthcare. You will inform decision-making through quantitative results, qualitative research and competitive analysis, and user insights.
What You’ll Do
- Lead ASO efforts on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve conversion rates and grow our global mobile app user base.
- Optimize search keywords, product descriptions, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to improve keyword rankings and install rate.
- Validate optimization strategies using multivariate testing.
- Provide guidelines and recommendations to other internal stakeholders on how to maximise discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics.
- Collaborate with designers on graphical assets for app store presence.
- Conduct research on competitors and their activities.
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings, install rate, and effectiveness of experiments on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay current on the latest developments in app store optimization for both iOS and Google Play.
What You'll Bring
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs.
- Experience successfully planning and implementing an App Store Optimization strategy achieving significant app user base growth; bonus for experience in a rapidly growing startup.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions.
- A keen sense for visual and written communication.
- Outstanding spoken and written English skills
- Always up to date with the latest trends in marketing and ASO
- Experience with app store optimization tools (Google Ad Words and Analytics; Apple Search Ads).
- Deep empathy for customers and a passion for improving healthcare.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and ambition.
- Experience in related fields like Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing is a plus.
- International/localization experience is a plus.
What We Offer
- Something new and different every week: As projects evolve, so will your challenges and tasks.
- Room to grow: Opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities.
- To be part of a nascent Marketing team as it builds out its key roles.
- The chance to work in downtown Austin at a convenient, well-connected location.
- A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere.