Associate Brand Manager at AffiniPay
We are looking for a strategic thinker and high energy marketer to help contribute to our impressive growth. As the Associate Brand Manager, you will run the execution of the integrated marketing plan for one of our three brands, from inputting into strategy, to coordinating with our content, digital and demand generation teams all the way to running the tactics. You will be accountable for brand awareness and pipeline generation, ensuring we provide quality leads to the sales team. You’ll bring a spirit of data-driven accountability to the role, constantly looking for ways to improve the client experience through testing and piloting new initiatives. This role is extremely collaborative with our channel, web, events, associations, partnerships, operations, and creative teams.
- Own the customer journey from awareness to close to customer expansion marketing to achieve company targets
- Increase market awareness of your brand by iterating on customer segmentation, and understanding lifecycle attribution metrics to craft marketing campaigns and messaging
- Manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet sales objectives across our various routes to market
- Test and pilot new tactics to continually improve effectiveness
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written) skills to present high-quality presentations both internally and externally including hosting customer in-person and virtual events
- Work with the sales team to identify and deliver sales enablement
- Collaboration with indirect marketing channels such as partners and member benefit programs
- Interpret campaign results to organization, making adjustments as needed to maximize ROI
- Become an industry expert in the space to understand where target customers consume information
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in integrated marketing
- Strong project management skills with experience using project management tools such as Wrike
- Strong writing and editing skills, able to ideate and execute on collaborative content marketing projects
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across teams and communicate with the executive team
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, especially shared services that don’t have direct reporting structure
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401K with automatic 5% company contribution
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
- 100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Open PTO plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Fun offsite quarterly meetings
- AffiniPay Swag Package
- Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!