As a critical member of FloSports’ Digital Marketing team, the Associate Digital Marketing Manager will contribute directly to the success of the marketing department by assisting in leading subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts across multiple sports and across all digital marketing channels.
The position requires a general knowledge of sports as well as experience in email, social media, and content marketing, SEO, budget management, and data analysis. The ideal candidate is a strategic leader with the ability to collaborate and communicate cross-departmentally.
This role is based in Austin, Texas, and reports to the Manager, Digital Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns around live events, original content, products, and brands to meet or exceed quarterly subscriber acquisition and retention goals
- Own marketing strategy and campaign management for multiple sport verticals; assist with additional sport verticals during peak seasons as needed
- Work closely with the content department to build and manage a comprehensive content marketing strategy for each assigned sport vertical
- Assist in development of comprehensive customer journey for assigned sport verticals, including audience segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, automation, email, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Manage social media marketing strategy for assigned sport verticals; Includes regular posting on all social media accounts, increasing social media monetization revenue, staying current on the pulse of each sport community, and providing insights into industry best practices and growth opportunities
- Identify and leverage affiliate partners, influencers, and third party deals to drive subscriber acquisition
- Analyze and report campaign results to management and key stakeholders
- Optimize media mix based on data insights and performance metrics
- Coordinate the creation of promotional assets with the internal design team
- Periodic travel to events for on-site marketing activation and to assist in live event coverage
- Collaborate on cross-functional digital marketing projects
- 5+ years proven experience executing holistic digital marketing campaigns across a variety platforms and channels
- Proven ability to plan and execute digital campaigns against acquisition, retention, and engagement goals
- Track record of making data-informed decisions to improve marketing KPIs
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, maintain a detail-oriented approach, and consistently meet deadlines in a cross-functional work environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within the marketing team and cross-departmentally
- An innovative, strategic thinker who will make an immediate positive impact in the marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Previous work history in digital marketing
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software to execute digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Hootsuite or a similar social media management software
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud or similar photo and video editing tools
- A general knowledge of and interest in sports
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment