Who we are:
Khoros is a leading platform for digital-first customer engagement. With more than 20 years of experience, we're a global leader revolutionizing digital customer service, messaging, chat, social, and online communities by embedding the power of human connection into every interaction. Our diverse and driven team obsesses about the customer experience and we're passionate about helping the world's biggest brands, like HP, Sony and Visa, succeed in creating customers for life. As a result, we have a roster of industry awards from TrustRadius, the Stevie Awards, G2, Forrester, and more.
Who you are:
Khoros is looking for an exceptional Associate Director of Product Marketing for our Contact Center Solution . In this role, you will serve as the company expert on the traditional call center buyer and needs for omni-channel customer service. You will lead go-to-market strategy and execution to drive category leadership at large contact centers.
We are looking for someone with CCaaS (or related) product marketing experience who also thrives in a fast-paced startup culture. You will be responsible for communicating the value of our product innovation to Contact Center buyers, influencers, and our employees. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
- Identify and drive large Contact Center market opportunities in partnership with Sales, Strategy, and Marketing
- Represent the expert voice of the market with Product Management to align and enhance our strategic product priorities with market signals (e.g., market trends, win/loss data, competitive intelligence, and market penetration)
- Lead the go-to-market life cycle process for upcoming product launches and integrations geared towards the traditional Contact Center -- like Voice, WFM, etc.
- Craft compelling solution positioning, messaging, and differentiation that showcase the customer service benefits Khoros offers Contact Center buyers
- Guide creation of the best proof points, market validation, and stories to support our positioning
- Partner with Marketing to strategize and create targeted demand generation content and market offers
- Train and enable customer-facing teams to win big deals with the Contact Center
- Leverage market, competitive, and customer intelligence data to ensure our pricing model is optimized for new features and buyer expectations
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years product marketing experience
- 4+ years marketing experience in enterprise Call Center or Contact Center technology -- specifically CCaaS or related -- with working knowledge of ACD, WEM, etc.
- Excellent product positioning, critical thinking, and storytelling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong leadership skills -- ability to command a room's attention and inspire concerted action
- Superior communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Energetic with strong ability to build trust with sales, product, services, customers, and executive management
- Proven ability to set the standard and take ownership of product GTM - outline a thoughtful strategy for attacking the market, and execute with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams and win together
- Genuine desire to continuously learn, adapt, and teach others your expertise
- Proven ability to create sales tools and sales enablement programs that increase win rates and accelerate sales cycles
- Action-oriented with great follow through on commitments