Associate Marketing Analyst at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for an Associate Marketing Analyst to gather, analyze, map and align the requirements of analytical projects that are key to achieving business objectives. This person will help drive the insights that allow us to expand our marketing efforts, grow our customer base, and improve our go to market plan.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate marketing funnel analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the marketing department.
- Take and deliver reporting requirements from marketing and sales development managers. Develop standardized and ad hoc reports and dashboards to help marketing achieve daily, weekly, and monthly business objectives.
- Maintain, improve, and produce pipeline generation scorecards, and forecasts.
- Build and maintain demand gen and sales development rep productivity and attainment reports.
- Provide operational support for Salesforce, Marketo, and analytical tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, or Data Analytics from an accredited college or university, or equivalent professional experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Social Media, and other marketing tools is preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Domo, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker or other BI platforms is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with proven record of synthesizing large amounts of structured and unstructured data into easy to understand insights tailored for all relevant audiences to solve business problems
- Ability to identify, propose, and recommend innovative solutions to diverse stakeholders
- Proven record of maintaining a global perspective
- Excellent project management and consultative skills
- Able to work effectively on sometimes ambiguous data and constructs within a fast-changing environment, tight deadlines and priority changes