Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, CRM, you will have the chance to lead CRM communications for Care.com HomePay, our award-winning tax and payroll service for families with household employees. Working cross-functionally to ensure the accurate data is in our marketing automation system to power personalized messages, identify the right channel mix (email, push, in-app, site), write campaign briefs, and is responsible for creative development. You will also build, QA, schedule, and run post-deployment analysis on campaigns.
As part of a CRM team constantly looking to drive better and longer-term engagement with our customers, you’ll need to become comfortable with data and outlining communication plans that understand and solve our customers’ needs.What Your Days Will Be Like:
- Lead CRM initiatives from development through execution by analyzing customer insights and trends.
- Collaborate with the product owners to accomplish KPIs on conversion, product utilization, retention, and more. This includes driving awareness and utilizing new products, optimizing existing communications, launching new communications and workflows.
- Write strategic briefs for multi-channel campaigns by using insights from past campaigns and customer behavior, gathering input from business partners and our Consumer Insights team. These briefs are the blueprints for our creative and operations team.
- Partner with our HomePay team, CRM product experts, business unit product managers, and engineers to gather new customer behavior data from our core platform into our marketing automation system to drive more personalized campaigns.
- Collaborate with brand designers and copywriters to deliver outstanding messaging to our customers that encourage action. Includes briefing new requests and working through feedback/finalizing deliverables.
- Create campaign workflows and build HTML/CSS templates in our marketing automation tool.
- QA all assets to ensure links, images, workflows, and lists are accurate and working as expected.
- Build reports regularly that help the team understand performance to goal.
- 3-5 years of Lifecycle, CRM, or email marketing experience, and end-to-end campaign management - from conception to execution and everything in between.
- Bachelor's degree or proven experience.
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- Mid-level HTML/CSS coding skills.
- Track-record of success building and iterating customer workflows to drive business impact, with quantifiable results to prove it
- You thrive in an agile, test-and-learn environment, you’re curious by nature, and you can get up to speed with new marketing solutions if needed.
- Strong project management skills; experience collaborating across multiple departments to complete projects.
- Experience with reporting, A/B testing, targeting, segmentation, and analytics.
- Experience working within marketing automation software (Iterable, Monetate is preferred) to build sophisticated targeted marketing campaigns.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).