Associate Marketing Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Operations at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Operations to support a fun and fast-paced Marketing team with a focus on the lifecycle of our members in a double-sided marketplace! In this role, you will build, QA, schedule, and run post-deployment analysis on transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns across all channels (email, push, SMS, in-app, on-site). These efforts will help to drive acquisition, revenue, product utilization, and retention. As part of a team constantly looking to drive better and longer-term engagement with our customers, you’ll need to be comfortable with data to power automated workflows and dynamic HTML builds. We work in a test and learn environment to continuously improve the performance of campaigns.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Implement cross-channel campaigns encompassing email, push, SMS, on-site throughout the customer lifecycle to drive acquisition, revenue, product utilization, and retention.
- Build HTML/CSS templates for multiple business products. Partner with the Design Team for optimal design across devices, from desktop to smartphone, and the CRM Strategy Team and Product Managers on the incorporation of dynamic logic/personalization blocks and data-feeds within templates.
- Recommend and implement iterative A/B and multivariate testing agendas to continually improve performance through optimized messaging, cadence, timing, and targeting.
- Create campaign workflows, define targeting parameters, and build list segments within the marketing automation platform that power the right message at the right time for the user.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to implement new data points, clean up list/user segments, and test new templates.
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, dynamic blocks, workflow builds, and list segments are accurate and working properly.
- Troubleshooting HTML/CSS and fixing data errors/issues.
- Report on all campaign KPI’s such as email/push engagement, revenue, product utilization, as well as build internal reports in Amplitude.
- Ensure compliance and execution of standard methodologies, including CAN-SPAM.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM, email/website marketing.
- Mid-level to experienced HTML/CSS coding skills.
- Experience working within marketing automation software (Iterable is preferred) to build sophisticated targeted marketing campaigns.
- Heightened attention to design and device rendering detail.
- Detail-oriented, excellent project/campaign management skills, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Extraordinary teammate but able to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignments.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about marketing innovation (e.g., personalized campaigns, triggered/automated programs, responsive design).
- Experience working with data and reporting out on key metrics, offering insights on trends in the data.
- Experience in audience targeting and segmentation, and comfortable making recommendations on how best to target/slice audiences.
- Ability to be innovative, creative, and imaginative with an appetite for knowledge.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience with Tableau and Amplitude is a plus.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).