As an Associate Mobile Marketing Manager, you will join the Consumer Marketing team to drive mobile acquisition, retention and new product adoption for RetailMeNot. In this role, you will help RetailMeNot consumers engage with our products and save money on their purchases, and play a key role in developing digital strategy and execution to drive mobile growth through digital channels.
Relationship building along with your ability to work in teams and collaborate cross-functionally are critical to success. The ideal candidate has experience executing paid campaigns that span across multiple channels such as, UAC, programmatic, display, social and others. We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing insights from data, enjoys taking on new challenges, and has a finger on the pulse at all times on new, innovative ways to drive growth.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of mobile marketing experience with a track record of driving customer acquisition; related agency experience preferred
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- You have hands on experience executing media through a DSP, Facebook, Pinterest, Apple Search, Google UAC, and other mobile channels
- You have past experience executing ASO with a cross-functional team
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights; experience working with a Mobile Attribution vendor and/or a Multi-touch Attribution vendor a plus.
- You are technically savvy with a pulse on trends and innovations within AdTech and the mobile marketing landscape
- You have impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and similar analytical tools.
What You'll Do:
- Execute media campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and retention for RetailMeNot across all digital channels.
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing for advertising channels with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs.
- Effectively communicate key business health metrics, including campaign performance, MAUs, traffic, and creative results to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Take initiative to streamline processes, find opportunities through exploratory data analysis, and think creatively to contribute value in ambiguous and unstructured problems.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, partners and agencies.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.