Associate Product Marketing Manager
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
Volusion is seeking a results-driven Associate Product Marketing Manager to work cross-functionally across Marketing, Partner and Product teams to drive marketing efforts for product and partnership initiatives and spur further growth. This position requires previous experience in project management, partnership marketing or product marketing, as well as broad knowledge of marketing best practices and analytics.
As the Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will reside within the Volusion Marketing team, working closely with Partner, Product, Content and Brand teams in order to identify new initiatives to drive growth. You must be resourceful and enjoy collaboration across teams with the goal to build high-performing campaigns from the ground up.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Partner teams to define go-to-market strategy, distilling primary value props and developing overall “story” for launch
- Sit on the Marketing team, but work hand-in-hand with Product to thoroughly understand each new feature or launch, the value to the end user and all technical nuances
- Work with Marketing and Product to develop marketing launch strategy, any supplemental tooling or initiatives that might be necessary for launch, and drive initiative through point of launch and beyond
- Announce launches and partnerships company wide, communicate releases and relevant info to stakeholders across Marketing, Partners, Sales and CE. Build and refine the overall Product Marketing strategy
- Be the expert across ecommerce verticals (OMS, retail management, email campaign management, POS, etc.)
- Enable partners through training and supporting collateral
- Create thorough Product market competitive analysis
- Report on your releases: 30, 60, 90 days post launch -- what are the results so far, what could be optimized from the marketing or onboarding side in order to drive more adoption or revenue, and what could be done better in subsequent launches
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 1-2+ years Product or Partnership Marketing experience
- Demonstrated competence working with commerce applications, such as CRM, sales automation, email marketing, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering results: driving growth through new partnerships and/or product releases
- Resourceful, innovative and proactive problem solver who is able to work collaboratively and independently
- Quick learner, able to manage projects simultaneously
- Ability to measure and communicate campaign performance to stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and execution skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to collaborate across organizations to drive results without formal authority
- Technical writing experience
- Experience marketing a Saas platform is a plus
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings