Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
Care.com's Performance Acquisition team is looking for an Associate SEM Marketing Manager to help expand our paid search programs domestically. Our ideal candidate is an expert in paid search marketing with hands-on experience in growing accounts, a strong focus on performance, and a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. We are both rigorous and experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities. If you are passionate about paid search, we would like to meet you.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Optimizing keyword bids to ensure we are hitting our weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance goals
- Tracking and reporting performance results and communicating updates to budget forecasts
- Analyzing search query reports to identify new keyword opportunities as well as terms to negate
- Writing highly engaging ad copy across multiple business verticals and initiatives
- Setting up AB tests to continually improve performance for landing pages, ad copy, bid strategies, and more
- Building and launching new SEM campaigns for new business initiatives
- Working with our Analytics team to ensure a high level of data integrity in reporting
- Reporting and sharing performance results for collaborative team initiatives
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2-3 years of paid search campaign management with direct platform execution and activation experience
- Experience working in all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads
- Experience working on direct response campaigns with a strong knowledge of performance tracking towards CAC, LTV, and ROI goals
- You are an expert in working in Excel/Tableau- building reports and dashboards for measuring performance
- Data-driven with a high understanding of AB and incrementally testing
- Ability to communicate performance results and plans to multiple audiences
- Comfortable diving into data to find key performance insights
- Self-motivation, autonomy, and a keen eye for detail
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).