We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to join our B2B team (on a contract basis) and be an integral part of our retail & brand partnership growth. As the B2B Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will manage initiatives including outbounding campaigns, lead nurturing and funnel management to support company objectives to grow our set of paid advertisers in the national retail and restaurant verticals and accelerate revenue. You will be responsible for the day-to-day strategy and executions of nurture campaigns, lead generation and performance tracking.
You are a self-starter with expertise in creating strategic B2B marketing campaigns and love the idea of partnering directly with our sales team. You will be part of an experienced B2B team that supports marketing campaigns and advertising as well as sales campaign content creation at the national level.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience including managing marketing automation, nurture and lead gen campaigns
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- You have experience utilizing marketing automation software (at RetailMeNot, we use Pardot!) and are comfortable with Salesforce. Pardot Specialist or Consultant Certification is preferred
- You have strong analytical and technical skills and focus on delivering results
- You have impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills and experience communicating with all levels of an organization
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods
- You are excited about opportunities to translate data into storytelling
What You'll Do:
- You will manage and execute B2B marketing campaigns with a focus on deepening relationships with existing and new partners
- Own and manage B2B marketing lead generation and automation
- Manage the overall consistency in the messaging, branding, content and visual design of external materials including campaign assets
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing teams to identify and create campaign opportunities for new and existing partners
- Perform ongoing reporting updates in support of all B2B marketing initiatives
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.