B2B Content Marketing Specialist at Levelset
Are you an experienced writer with the ability to make complex things simple? Are you wildly creative, insanely curious, and unapologetically ambitious? Can you turn a customer interview into a compelling story that drives actions? If you're a strong content creator with a knack for making ideas stick, we want you on our team!
Levelset is looking for an experienced content marketer to create word-class written content that generates demand for our products. This content marketer will collaborate with marketing teams, sales teams, and product teams to educate prospective and existing customers on the benefits of our products and services, and ultimately help solve the construction industry’s payment problem.
The ideal candidate will enjoy writing for a variety of mediums including blogs, emails, ads, webinar presentations, and other written materials as needed. They should have a willingness to be flexible and switch gears to write for different audiences, personas, or market sizes. To be successful you must love developing engaging marketing programs to drive an increase in leads that generate more sales and revenue.
You’ll get to use your marketing skills, creativity and drive to turn ideas into persuasive content in a variety of forms: case studies, ebooks, videos, social media, and more. We challenge our employees every day while promoting curiosity, learning and growth. Join our passionate, high-velocity and purpose-driven team and take your marketing career to the next level.Position Responsibilities
- Write relevant, high-quality content for distribution across all channels to drive market demand and lead generation
- Author content including blogs, bylined articles, digital content for emails, ads, social media posts, landing pages, and website; sales enablement materials such as whitepapers, case studies, and product one-pagers
- Work with internal teams and customers to identify customer pain points and understand the value we provide for our customers
- Maintain consistent brand voice throughout all content
- A command of writing and a passion for creating a variety of types of content
- An understanding of marketing campaigns that enable a sales team
- Strong project and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback well
- Flexibility with task priority; able to manage parallel deliverables
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing, or 3+ years in a similar marketing role
- Impeccable written communication skills; able to write in simple, compelling language
- Excellent people skills to interact with cross-functional teams and customers
- Experience in construction technology or construction in general is a major plus
- Business software familiarity is a plus (Google suite, Slack, Hubspot, Asana)
- Onsite in New Orleans LA or Austin TX preferred, however strong candidates located remotely will be considered
- You are a self starter and you always do the next right thing
- You are passionate about learning and always looking for new ways to use content to engage potential customers
- You take ownership of projects to bring them to completion, pulling in resources from across the company as needed or required
- Resourcefulness & entrepreneurial tenacity
To apply for this position:
To apply, please send a note on why you want to join our team, along with your current resume. Make sure you show us content that you have created that you are proud of. Applications that do not include working links to examples of content you created WILL NOT be considered.
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.