We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
Join our company and be a part of an award winning culture, with an award winning leadership team, where you’ll be able to contribute in meaningful ways while being able to challenge yourself and grow your skill set. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO Labs team.
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision OJO makes, through insightful, compelling storytelling, that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on companywide initiatives.
As a Senior B2B Product Marketing Manager, you’ll use your experience to lead initiatives to grow product adoption among real estate brokers and agents. You’ll develop a deep understanding of not only agents and brokers, but also the homebuyers they work with. The product growth you drive will come from developing strategies and campaigns through a diverse channel mix. You’ll also work to understand the competitive landscape and ensure strong positioning of OJO enterprise products. As a product marketing manager, you are uniquely positioned to understand the capabilities of OJO products along with how customers use them. In connecting the two, you will ensure that customer successes are effectively communicated, and customer feedback and insights are used to drive future product strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B product marketing, customer insights, digital marketing, and marketing strategy development. The candidate must be able to effectively prioritize their workload, possess strong internal and external communications skills, and be comfortable handling large data sets to extract key insights.
What you'll do:
- Build the go-to-market strategy and lead the product launch, ensuring we have the right mix of content and channels to drive acquisition and onboarding
- Be accountable for the development of segmentation, messaging, and positioning for B2B products and product features
- Develop a deep understanding of our agents and brokers through qual, quant, and behavioral insights marrying them with third-party data and competitor analysis
- Be the voice of the customer by synthesizing audience learning and socialize insights across marketing and product, with an ongoing focus on audience refinement
- Successfully work cross-functionally with Business Development, Product, and Customer Success to ensure proper targeting, onboarding, and experience for customers
- Leverage data (e.g., dashboards, tactical metrics, organizational KPIs) to understand engagement and product usage across the entire funnel and identify points to drive deeper engagement
- Support competitive market analysis
What we need from you:
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing and/or marketing strategy within the B2B space
- Experience using strong strategy frameworks
- Deep understanding of consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics – a data-driven strategist who understands and analyze how to tap into personal factors that will motivate and engage the user over time
- Proven experience acquiring and engaging enterprise-level customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent program management skills with attention to detail and experience in forecasting and managing to forecast
- Demonstrated track record of using digital media to acquire, engage, and harvest demand throughout the funnel
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, work with cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership
- Ability to offer strong point-of-view on how to best move the customer to action
- Developed business acumen and consistent track record of creating management-level presentations
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to use data to drive actionable insights
What do we have to offer
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock options
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.