OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision OJO makes, through insightful, compelling storytelling, that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on company-wide initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced B2C Product Marketing Manager who has a strong track record of developing a deep understanding of consumers and acting on it. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing consumer acquisition and engagement campaigns across a diverse mix of channels including paid acquisition and email marketing. As a product marketing manager, you are uniquely positioned to understand the capabilities of OJO products along with how consumers use them. In connecting the two, you will ensure that consumers get the best out of OJO, and that their feedback and insights are used to drive future product strategy.
What you'll do
- Be the champion of OJO consumers - deeply understand current product users and their sentiment, identify bullseye future users, and communicate these insights to product, CX, eng, and rest of the marketing team.
- Develop and sharpen OJO's consumer product value proposition - and manage where and when to effectively communicate this across channels, and understand what differentiates OJO vs competition - known and emerging alternatives
- Continuously help to improve the user journey post sign up - driving thoughtful engagement and retention via marketing & product channels - therefore ensuring that new user acquisition is as effective as possible.
- Develop segmentation, messaging, and positioning for products and lighthouse product features.
- Measure and optimize the acquisition and onboarding experiences across channels.
- Go deep on understanding customers’ needs and develop strategies to educate consumers on the full home buying process.
- Manage integrated product marketing strategy; collaborate across marketing, product, CX, etc. (growth, email, social, content, in-product messaging, OOH, Customer Service /Concierge, etc.)
- Partner with product, CX, marketing to develop educational content and leverage customer insights to drive content strategy.
- Inform strategic decisions about the go-to-market strategy by leveraging qualitative and quantitative research.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research - including user feedback - to inform future product feature development.
- Establish success metrics for overall segment and product and track progress against them.
What we need from you:
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/or marketing strategy within the B2C space
- Experience using strong strategy frameworks to go from concept to launch
- Deep understanding of consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics – a data-driven strategist who understands and analyze how to tap into personal factors that will motivate and engage the user over time
- Proven experience running cross-channel customer engagement campaigns (email, push, SMS, web)
- Practical understanding of website best practices to drive acquisition and engagement
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Wellness Stipend
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Paid Parental Leave
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Opportunities: OJO Cares & OJO Dedicated Days of Service
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VC’s and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through the end of 2020, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.