B2C Senior Product Marketing Manager
Who You Are
- 6+ years experience in marketing or product management
- Product marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in consumer-centric websites or mobile apps for shopping or saving a plus
- Excellence developing the product ‘story’ that differentiates the products in a crowded marketplace
- Experience using customer, market, and business intelligence to inform strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, or Salesforce a plus
- Comfortable communicating and working with cross-functional teams like sales, product, and execs
- Self-starter, high-energy, highly collaborative person with ability to execute on business objectives
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities and work through ambiguity with ease
What You'll Do
- Consumer Intelligence – Understand the RMN consumer, and their decision factors and motivations/barriers to using our products. Use insights to inform and influence product and marketing strategies.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence – Know the top competitors, and how they market, message and promote adoption of new features. Use insights to inform product positioning and launch plans.
- Product Positioning – Define product differentiation and messaging, and ensure positioning is consistently filtered through all launch materials, consumer touchpoints, and B2B sales materials.
- Product Launch and Adoption – Oversee product launches, monitor marketing campaigns and product adoption, report results, and provide insights for marketing and product tactic optimization.
- Root cause and gap analyses – Investigate the root causes of product performance by digging into user and sales data and recommend improvements.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.