Brand Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Brand Manager that will be responsible for driving measurable awareness campaigns and ensuring our brand is fully integrated across the customer journey. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can flex between strategy and program management and loves building relationships while connecting the dots across teams.
Why join us? The Brand Team is responsible for making the Workrise brand a household name, establishing us champions of the skilled workforce and driving long-term revenue growth for the business. We’re a team of strategists and creative thinkers who aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to make things happen. We also make it a point to have some fun along the way.
This isn’t just another tech marketing job. It’s a unique opportunity to fundamentally change perceptions of blue collar work and truly empower the people who get hard work done. Not only is this a unique business challenge, eliminating the skilled labor gap is key to solving our nation’s infrastructure woes — and Workrise is leading the charge. Come join us as we put 1 million people to work by 2030.What you’ll be doing:
- Stewarding brand health measurement and reporting to inform company strategy
- Advocating for a customer-centered brand experience along the entire customer journey
- Driving awareness campaign briefs, guide creative development, media buying, and production
- Managing relationships with creative and media agencies to produce breakthrough awareness campaigns
- Identifying opportunities for extending brand campaigns across teams and departments
- Supporting measurement and optimization of ROI on brand spend
- Experience translating brand health insights into actionable campaigns, programs, and strategies
- Experience with B2B and/or B2C brand planning and execution, across a variety of communication tactics (marketplace or staffing experience is preferred)
- Ability to optimize campaign performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation
- Demonstrated ability to develop simple and compelling briefs that inspire creative teams to develop effective breakthrough campaigns
- Understanding of the media landscape and roles each channel plays in effectively engaging an audience
- Proven success leading complex projects and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Low ego — you care about outcomes and team successes over individual credit
- Courageous, discerning, curious, and agile outlook — you believe there are always better ways to get things done
At Workrise you can make meaningful contributions in support of our mission to empower the people who get hard work done. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation of your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.