Brand Marketing and Social Coordinator (Internal Applicants Only) at Dosh
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, December 19, 2019
Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. We are the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Dosh subscribers (Doshers) get cash back for traveling, shopping, and dining out at thousands of merchants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses.
We’re a two-sided marketplace offering merchants/brands an online-to-offline performance based advertising solution through card-linked offers. For our Doshers, we are providing a completely frictionless way to get cash back. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo, or donate to a charity conveniently through our app! Our product is disrupting the trillion dollar advertising industry by connecting merchants directly with their consumers.
Reporting to the Brand and Communications Director, the Brand Marketing and Social Coordinator will help drive cross-functional initiatives, day to day operations and communications across the marketing organization, with a strong focus on social media planning and activation. You will work alongside marketing leaders to ensure that all initiatives are aligned to our social presence and we are fully capturing the opportunity to engage our audience.
- Planning of social media calendar/editorial with rolling quarter (& managing social media agency)
- Social media reporting/coordination with agency and internal teams
- PR agency internal support on activity/results
- Planning of influencer activation and engagement (CPA related, not content)
- Community management across social channels
- Internal meeting and reporting cadences
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of project management experience, preferred. Bonus points if you’ve worked in a marketing function in this capacity.
- 1+ years of experience in social media monitoring, reporting and responding within social campaigns for brands, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail
- Able to adapt to changing project priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and an ability to craft your ideas and messages to fit any medium
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. At this time, Dosh regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
Read Full Job Description