Brand Marketing Manager at SpyCloud
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover and online fraud. We are looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to evolve our corporate identity and strategize compelling campaigns that generate awareness and make SpyCloud stand apart. This role will collaborate cross-functionally and with the leadership team to ensure a fresh and consistent representation of SpyCloud across every channel.
Cybersecurity is an exciting, ever-changing space, and SpyCloud in particular is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business. If you’re driven to help shape our unique brand, please apply.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of SpyCloud’s corporate identity across a variety of channels internally and externally. Candidates may come with an agency background or hybrid/generalist roles involving art direction (look/feel/experience oversight) as well as campaign strategy, web, advertising, and events. It’s critical to have worked directly on B2B corporate brand launches and campaigns with demonstrable results. We’re excited to partner with you as we lead our company into the next phase of our growth!
- Strategize and adapt SpyCloud’s brand strategy to raise awareness and leads
- Partner with creative agency to build brand and campaign guidelines, design systems, and positioning
- Monitor and control brand consistency across all channels globally
- Manage internal and external assessments and market studies
- Manage and execute the brand marketing promotional calendar, including sponsorships for strategic placement in aligned events and with partners
- Evaluate and pitch new ideas and expected ROI
- Develop, monitor and assess brand performance KPIs
- You balance the creative and the analytical.
- Your communication style is clear, creative, and persuasive.
- You’re data-driven and results-oriented.
- Colleagues would describe you as an enabling, impactful business partner.
- You’re highly collaborative and seek diversity of opinion.
- You’re both strategic and tactical, ready to lead and simultaneously roll up your sleeves to get the work done.
- You embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and are known for speed and agility in your work.
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic, and see challenges as opportunities.
- 5+ years in a brand, advertising, communications or campaigns role
- Experience in the cybersecurity and/or SaaS preferred. Tech experience a must-have.
- High degree of responsibility and follow-through
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple, simultaneous projects while keeping your eye on the end goals
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
Learn more about us here: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/spycloud