Brand Marketing Specialist
Spredfast is seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist to reinforce the strength of our customer-centric brand. This position will be responsible for developing brand advocates and arming our sales & marketing organizations with the best customer stories in the industry.
The Brand Marketing Specialist will bring the voice of the customer into our Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product initiatives, and the ideal candidate will be passionate about building a customer-centric brand that resonates in the market. This individual will work closely across the organization to globally identify potential brand advocacy opportunities, build mutually beneficial relationships with these customers, and encourage them to share their success with Spredfast publicly.
He/she will be customer-centric, results-driven, detail- and process-oriented, passionate and skilled at building internal and external relationships. Additionally, he/she must be able to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Brand Marketing Specialist will inspire and motivate customers to promote their success through a variety of marketing and sales channels, so the individual must be a persuasive and effective communicator. This position reports to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Manage and scale Spredfast’s brand advocacy program (“Ambassador Program”), including sourcing new advocates, building relationships with key customers, and fulfilling daily requests for Ambassador support from Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Own the customer content lifecycle, from sourcing, to story development, to content creation, to distribution and maintenance
- Secure customers to participate in case studies, blog posts, awards, website, sales presentations, and other marketing initiatives as needed
- Support key content deliverables and other initiatives that involve highlighting customers, including Customers section of the website, presentations, whitepapers, and more
- Arm Sales with customer references to close deals
- Create and refine brand advocacy processes and deliverables to ensure program can scale
- Track and measure key brand advocacy success metrics in order to qualify and quantify the ongoing impact of the program
- 1 - 3 years of content creation, account management or marketing programs experience
- Demonstrated passion for customer-centricity and the ability to execute marketing programs that feature customer stories
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized
- Self-starter with a focus on detail and meeting deadlines
- Team player who enjoys and excels at working across groups
- Excellent storyteller and writer
- Proven ability to develop and grow customer relationships
- Stellar interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with fresh content ideas that are consistent with the most recent social industry trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.