Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced and mission-driven Brand Programs Marketing Manager to join our brand marketing team and be responsible for developing and executing Ontic’s Brand marketing strategy in partnership with subject matter experts across the organization.
You will have the opportunity to develop, execute and optimize Ontic’s brand strategy in order to build a new category and position Ontic as a leader in the protective intelligence space.
As a critical member of the Marketing team, you’ll be expected to collaborate with Sales, Client Success and Services teams and contribute your knowledge, perspectives and capabilities to Ontic’s overall marketing and communications strategy, planning and execution.
- Manage the development and execution of Ontic’s Brand programs to boost awareness, search engine optimization (SEO), increase engagement in relevant content that builds pipeline and supports brand and category building initiatives across channels
- Oversee the evolution of content development, management and advancement in partnership with SMEs both internal and external relationships, developing Brand programs that align with our target audience, grabs their attention and helps move prospects along the buyer journey; examples include whitepapers, blogs, infographics, podcasts, client stories, videos, etc.
- Lead the continued evolution of thought leadership areas of our website to continuously improve its performance and optimize for SEO, reach and conversion
- Develop and own social and community strategy and execution to continuously engage our audience
- Serve as a writer and evangelist of our brand’s voice and personality across channels
- Manage Brand Programs calendar including the development of editorial storylines to support marketing goals
- Measure and assess the performance of Brand Programs marketing activities to influence future strategy and programs
- Minimum of five years experience supporting and managing B2B Brand Programs in modern software businesses; security marketing experience is a plus
- Proven ability to manage high performing Brand Programs that align with multiple personas and stages of the buyer journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to think strategically, be creative while also making data-driven decisions
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with all levels across the organization as well as with clients
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Ontic Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Stock Options
- HSA Contribution
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- Home Office Stipend
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
- Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.