Brand Specialists are responsible for all creative work performed during customer onboarding. As a Brand Specialist, you’ll research a business and translate your findings into a branding kit and marketing plan. These materials give each customer an understanding of how we’ll represent them online and serve as a foundation for all content-creating teams.
On any given day, you’ll create marketing plans and branding kits for all new customers by:
- Conducting detail-focused research of a customer’s business, brand, and marketing goals, and determining what makes that customer unique
- Using your understanding of branding elements to curate a collection of colors, fonts, and visual assets that serve as the foundation for authentic, on-brand content
- Creating logos based upon customer input and designing custom, branded assets
- Crafting copy that speaks authentically to a customer’s online audience and demonstrates a command of grammar and style
- Using your writing skills to navigate from one voice to another, representing all kinds of different businesses across industries and locations
You’ll contribute to the overall success of the team by:
- Intelligently implementing feedback on your creative work from customers and teammates
- Identifying and acting upon areas for improvement within our operations and workflows as we scale
The ideal person:
- Is not intimidated by complex processes, systems, information
- Learns and adapts quickly, and enjoys learning how to use (and improve) new technology
- Is strong at working autonomously, but also succeeds in a team environment
- Is a clear communicator and can give feedback on a peer-to-peer and team- and company-wide basis
- Is innately curious and comfortable with ambiguity, asks insightful questions, and can take risks when necessary
- Is enthusiastic about learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Pays attention to detail and stays organized
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 25 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.