Business Development Representative at Fourth
Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality industries. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Fourth is seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Representative to carry out effective research, prospecting, and qualification of potential customers to generate sales-ready leads and opportunities for our sales organization. This is a great entry point into a thriving sales team with a fantastic career trajectory.
About the role:
· Nurture, educate and qualify inbound Marketing leads
· Conduct outbound cold calling and email outreach to target accounts
· Research accounts and contacts prior to initial outreach to understand the needs of potential customers and educate them on Fourth products and services
· Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with potential customers
· Work closely with Sales and Marketing to successfully identify, uncover, and qualify leads for the sales organization
· Responsible for managing leads through a defined process and tracking activities through internal sales tools
· Meet or exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics and goals
· Applicable or adjacent experience in a similar Sales and Business Development role at software company
· Comfortable with conducting cold calls, email communications, and objection handling with all levels of management
· Strong sense of urgency with excellent research, prospecting, and qualification skills to create leads and opportunities
· Self-starter with excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
· Proficient with standard sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
· Ambitious, driven, and eager to perform – you thrive in a fast-paced environment
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.