The Campaign Manager, Content Marketing will help us introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via thoughtful, measured, and professional campaigns. We’re grateful for the opportunity to help organizations protect their people and their business, and the Campaign Manager, Content Marketing will lead the marketing team in creating thoughtful programs to position AlertMedia as a thought leader, generate new interest in our business, and solve challenges for prospects who may not be ready to buy.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are passionate about educating the market and solving challenges our prospective buyer’s face. You are an evangelist, problem-solver and teacher who can study the challenges our prospects face, and create marketing programs that help them through education, content, and tools. You are comfortable researching deeply, listening closely, and informing yourself so that you can create an overall strategy that will achieve your goals. You take extreme ownership of everything you’re responsible for and are driven to continual improvement.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Lead integrated strategy for Top-of-Funnel marketing campaigns, creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel demand generation programs (on and offline) for AlertMedia’s prospective customers. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our lead and MQL goals are met according to plan
- Drive end-to-end campaign orchestration from research and establishing the content strategy, collaborating with the larger marketing team on execution, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Build and manage a rich campaign calendar that builds brand awareness and attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, videos, checklists, webinars, etc.).
- Understand the challenges faced by each buyer persona; use this to create targeted campaigns addressing and solving these challenges.
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the sales team. Meet with members of the sales team frequently to gather feedback on new assets and gain first-hand insights into industry trends.
- Constantly measure performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities.
- 3-5+ years of marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- A history of success creating and managing marketing programs
- Highly creative individual with a passion for research and content ideation
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Creative problem solver, with a track record of creating unique solutions to complex problems
- Skilled project manager with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.