Central Processor Manager, Marketplace at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring for a Central Processor Manager, Marketplace Operations that will be responsible for managing a team of 4-10 Processors. We are looking for people who are passionate about building meaningful relationships with people across the energy industry: the workers themselves as well as the hiring managers. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a proven operational leader with experience in recruiting, screening, and onboarding. Please note that this role is focused on matching workers with labor demands from Workrise’s clients - this is not a role on the corporate recruiting team at Workrise.
The Marketplace Operations team at Workrise is responsible for matching workers with jobs across all of our end-markets: oil & gas, solar, wind, construction and defense. Come join our talented team to support these exciting and growing industries!What you’ll be doing:
- Manages a team of up to 10 processors with sourcing responsibilities including sourcing, qualifying and matching workers with demand opportunities
- Develops core process documentation and training materials as required or requested by recruiting leadership or other cross functional stakeholders
- Serves a strong partner to internal stakeholders including Sales and Field Operations
- Drives the attainment of KPIs for recruiting by ensuring effective and efficient day to day deployment of team members and driving individual accountability
- Facilitates training for new team members or external stakeholders as required to ensure smooth operations
- Facilitates the offboarding of high volume, low complexity tasks to our BPO partner by clearly scoping BPO deliverables and developing processes that ensure smooth handoffs and clear visibility of shared workflows between BPO and recruiting teams
- Leverages metrics and data to continuously drive operational efficiency and quality of execution
- Participates effectively in discovery and project planning conversations with stakeholders in product, PMO and strategic program leaders
- 2-3 years experience as an operational leader, experience as a leader within the field of recruiting highly preferred
- 1-3+ years experience as a recruiter, experience within the construction industry highly preferred
- Experience leveraging quantitative and qualitative inputs to drive individual and team performance
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop individual contributors toward sustained levels of increased performance
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!