Channel Marketing Manager at SailPoint
SailPoint Channel Marketing Manager
As Channel Marketing Manager, you will serve as a marketing focal point for SailPoint strategic channel partnerships driving joint marketing promotional and outbound activities that communicate our joint value-added solutions and contribute to pipeline development. Working closely with the SailPoint corporate marketing, regional marketing and Partner Managers, you will help to develop joint strategic channel demand generation initiatives, partner focused programs and communications. The ideal candidate will combine creativity with exceptional project management and execution to develop and execute partner-related marketing campaigns and activities. Campaign ownership includes execution for digital marketing campaigns, events and program assets such as webinars, emails, social promotions, whitepapers, etc.
To be successful in this role you must possess strong marketing and communications skills, as well as a technical understanding of enterprise software, enterprise IT environments, and rapidly evolving security and identity landscape. These skills then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and storyteller, demonstrating the value that a joint partner relationship with SailPoint provides. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
The position reports to the Director of Partner Marketing and is available as a remote position for the right candidate.
Note: Previous work samples will be requested.
- Plan, manage, and deliver partner-related marketing programs and tactics together with channel partners and internal stakeholders from strategy formulation through program execution and measurement.
- Develop channel marketing strategy focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align to overall channel strategy, marketing strategy, and pipeline targets.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning that helps buyers understand the joint value and advantages received by a SailPoint and partner offerings.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts. Build close working relationships and maintain open communications to assess and meet their marketing needs and maximize program results.
- Manage and maintain the Partner Portal, including homepage content, digital resources, partner access, and other ongoing portal maintenance.
- Manage channel marketing budget and relevant technology associated with this role.
- 5-7 years’ experience in B2B channel or partner marketing (software, particularly SaaS, experience a plus).
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value in a B2B environment.
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution.
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of critical priorities.
- Experience influencing and working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Enterprise security software/SaaS experience.
MBA or equivalent preferred; BA/BS required.
This position requires approximately 25% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.