Channel Marketing Specialist at Ground Labs
We are seeking a results-driven Channel Marketing Specialist to support and accelerate our continued growth at Ground Labs. As the Channel Marketing Specialist, you’ll be instrumental in increasing revenues via building and growing the partnership programs. This position will be based in our awesome North America headquarters in Austin, TX and reporting into our Director of Global Marketing.
First and foremost, we are looking for a “hands on” individual who can quickly roll up their sleeves and make things happen. Ideally, someone who has experience working in a fast growth, dynamic global B2B SaaS company. The Channel Marketing Specialist will partner with the Strategic Partner and Channel Manager to design, develop and execute partner global Go-To-Market strategies. Responsibilities include ownership of channel specific content, partner marketing campaigns and events. This position will work closely with marketing, sales, business development and channel to coordinate plans / activities.
At Ground Labs we are a people company. If you have what it takes to be a contributing member of the team then come be a part of our continued success story and help shape our future.
• GTM: Implement and measure global Channel GTM programs.
• Content: Work with our Strategic Partner and Channel Manager to create and maintain channel-specific content to enable partners to effectively drive sales.
• Campaigns: Create, optimize and report on partner marketing campaigns.
• Lead Generation: Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to create lead-nurturing programs and email campaigns for trigger-based and drip communications marketing for the channel partner program
• Events: Manage Partner/Ground Labs event participation and provide industry best practices in event activation.
• Reporting: Work with sales on monthly, quarterly and annual results.
• Partner Portal: Own and maintain our partner portal.
• Calendar: Creates and maintains communication calendar for channel partners.
• Content Creation: Create content for Partner campaigns like pitch decks, one-pagers, social media posts and more.
• Insights: Partner with Strategic Partner and Channel Manager to analyze market trends and partner data to bring innovative ideas to market through research and partner interaction.
• Strive to surpass goals.
• A hands-on individual with a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• 1-3 years relevant channel marketing experience within a B2B SaaS company.
• Security or Compliance company experience preferred.
• Knowledge of channel partners and their business models.
• Experience with B2B SaaS demand generation including campaign creation/execution, event management, multi-channel marketing (including multi-touch marketing automation-based campaigns) preferred.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Drive for success, love to win; strong initiative to “figure it out” and do your absolute best work.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM and a lead automation platform is preferred.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration working across multiple teams and geos.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you have what it takes, we offer a competitive salary and being based out of our amazing offices at TECHSPACE in Austin, TX where you will also have the added benefits of its own on-site fitness centre, full kitchen and restaurant. Together with the kind of exciting vibes you only get in state-of-the-art co-working environments where smiling is the order of the day.
In addition to some travel across North America, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Dublin and Singapore – passport required! We like to collaborate, share and grow.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people, and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status. We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
About Ground Labs
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don’t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.