Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Serve as a key member of the Wheel executive team, collaborating closely with our Commercial, Product, and Operations teams to develop a comprehensive marketing, sales, and growth strategy
- Recruit, lead, and motivate a high-performing marketing organization, including Growth, Brand, Communications, Social, Content, -Design, and Product Marketing
- Architect and develop Wheel’s marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, growth, and revenue on both the clinician and enterprise sides of the business
- Develop Wheel’s go-to-market strategy for new and existing products and features in partnership with Product and Sales
- Define and evolve Wheel’s brand positioning as the thought leader in virtual care through PR, brand, and content strategies
- Define and deliver reporting to the leadership team and company-wide on departmental OKR’s, KPI’s, and project outcomes
- Participate in executive meetings to drive strategy and alignment across the organization
- 15+ years of Marketing Leadership experience within high-growth marketplace, and/or digital health environments; B2B2C experience strongly preferred
- Passionate and experienced people leader and team builder
- Demonstrated experience in successfully creating and launching marketing and GTM strategy across multiple channels
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, and SalesForce
- Demonstrated ability to use data and analytics for decision-making
- Excellent communication skills—can motivate, support, and lead staff; outstanding interpersonal, public speaking, and written communication
- Intellectually agile—a strategic thinker who can think deeply and qualitatively about business problems, breaking down issues, and presenting solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description