Come join as a founding member of the Channel Partnerships team at Miro! We are a collaborative, inclusive and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally distributed teammates and partners. Our objective is to assemble the most impressive group of channel partner professionals working to build an expansive ecosystem that delights our customers, partners and developers. Our team has experience working at companies including Dropbox, Box, Google, Dell, Cisco, VMWare, Hulu and Intuit. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
As a Commercial Channels Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and delivering differentiated, high-impact channel partnerships (which includes resellers and referral partners) that provide leverage for our global sales teams and bring exponential benefit to our customers. You will own a territory and drive GTM initiatives through the top partners in the Commercial segment. Your focus will be distributed across recruiting strategic channel partners, partner enablement, rolling out effective partner marketing campaigns, building executive relationships, scaling revenue and driving the GTM strategy. This is a highly cross functional role and you will have an opportunity to collaborate with Miro’s executives, sales, product management, and marketing teams.What you’ll do
- Drive the success of our reseller and referral partner program through recruitment, enablement, sales alignment, executive relationship management and demand generation
- Build the foundation of processes which can be scaled to a large number of resellers and referral partners.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, product and operations team to drive partner revenue growth
- Drive customer adoption through strategic sales alignment and GTM initiatives with partners
- Built executive relationships with Miro partners
- Iterate on partnerships GTM strategy to continually drive improvement in core business metrics
- 2+ years in a sales, channel, partnerships, or business development role
- Experience in working with industry leading reseller and referral partners that have collaboration and cloud software practices
- Capable of driving reseller and referral partner agreement negotiations
- Ability to recruit, enable and grow our partner ecosystem
- Ability to work cross functionally with many different team members to drive revenue outcomes
- Ability to build executive relationships with partners
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!