Communications & Employer Branding Professional at LegalZoom (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Description About LegalZoom We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions. Overview We're looking for a talented Communications and Employer Branding Professional to join our LegalZoom People Team. As a Comms & Branding Individual Contributor, you will be responsible for designing the entire brand and communications strategy for LegalZoom Talent Attraction program. You will
- Help us drive the corporate communication strategy and philosophy.
- Undertake and implement Employer Brand and Talent Attraction initiatives.
- Plan, establish and oversee the company's social media strategy and presence in support of recruitment initiatives and overall employer branding.
- Develop and manage multi-dimensional marketing programs to promote existing job openings and overall company employer brand.
- Develop creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website by identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the Employer Branding space by providing best practices, measurable benchmarks and innovative solutions in support of business initiatives.
- Develop and manages recruitment campaigns across multiple platforms and channels.
- Own the template and execution of the quarterly report to the executive staff.
- Help develop talking points for Recruiters and Sourcers on items impacting candidate pipeline as necessary.
- Help drive consistent communication across all the TA verticals
- Employer brand development and execution expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and communication techniques.
- Strong understanding of branding concepts and strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required in Employer branding or similar discipline.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) required.
Read Full Job Description