We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We're loo king for a talented Communications and Employer Branding Professional to join our LegalZoom People Team.
As a Comms & Branding Individual Contributor , you will be responsible for designing the entire brand and communications strategy for LegalZoom Talent Attraction program .
- Help us drive the corporate communication strategy and philosophy.
- Undertake and implement Employer Brand and Talent Attraction initiatives .
- Plan, establish and overse e the company's social media strategy and presence in support of recruitment initiatives and overall employer branding .
- Develop and manage multi-dimensional marketing programs to promote existing job openings and overall company employer brand.
- D evelop creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website by identify ing new recruitment opportunities through social media .
- Act as a subject matter e xpert within the Employer Branding space by providing best practices , measurable benchmarks and innovative solutions in support of business initiatives.
- Develop and manages recruitment campaign s across multiple platforms and channels.
- O wn the template and execution of the quarterly report to the executive staff .
- Help develop talking points for R ecruiters and S ourcers on items impacting candidate pipeline as necessary .
- H elp drive consistent communication across all the TA verticals
- Employer brand development and execution expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and communication techniques .
- Strong understanding of branding concepts and strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required in Employer branding or similar discipline.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) required .
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity